VCU Student Government Forums
Welcome to SGA Forums. Please feel free to look at our periodic updates. We appreciate any feedback from your side. Please contact us at sgatech@vcu.edu if you experience any problems while accessing the forums.

Thank you,
Student Government Association

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SGA Forums. Please feel free to look at our periodic updates. We appreciate any feedback from your side. Please contact us at sgatech@vcu.edu if you experience any problems while accessing the forums.

Thank you,
Student Government Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emergency Injunction to halt election proceedings on the Constitutional Reform Special Election! 2-3-2008

Go down

Emergency Injunction to halt election proceedings on the Constitutional Reform Special Election!  2-3-2008 Empty Emergency Injunction to halt election proceedings on the Constitutional Reform Special Election! 2-3-2008

Post  driverx77 Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:29 pm

From Kadie Chandler, Chief Justice of the VCU SGA:

The Judicial Board is issuing an emergency Injunction to halt all elections proceedings on the special election of the Constitutional reform. The emergency injunction will be in place until Friday when the Judicial Board meets at its regularly scheduled time.

This injunction is being issued in response to a grievance filed by Joe Anderson.

I have recused myself from all vote in this matter since I helped make and send a flier promoting the election. I will still be present at all hearings and deliberations although I will simply not have a vote on the outcome.

A hearing should be scheduled within the next few days to go over any evidence Mr. Anderson may have. If any SGA member would be interested in presenting and evidence of their own, please let me know as soon as possible by emailing the Judicial Board at sgajud@vcu.edu

Sincerely,

Kadie Chandler
Chief Justice
VCU Student Government Association
Monroe Park Campus
sgajud@vcu.edu

driverx77

Back to top Go down