VCU Student Government Forums
Welcome to SGA Forums. Please feel free to look at our periodic updates. We appreciate any feedback from your side. Please contact us at sgatech@vcu.edu if you experience any problems while accessing the forums.

Thank you,
Student Government Association

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SGA Forums. Please feel free to look at our periodic updates. We appreciate any feedback from your side. Please contact us at sgatech@vcu.edu if you experience any problems while accessing the forums.

Thank you,
Student Government Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan District Survey

Go down

Fan District Survey Empty Fan District Survey

Post  driverx77 Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:39 pm

Hello SGA,

I am sending this e-mail to inform you all that one of our faculty members, Dr. Keith Ready, is currently putting together a survey to get input on how to make improvement for residents of the fan district. Obviously many of our own students are residents of this area, as such Dr. Ready is especially interested in receiving questions from students that he can than incorporate into the survey.

So if you have any questions that you would like to possibly see asked (party patrol, parking, lighting, safety), than please e-mail them to me with the subject line titled “fan survey”. We also want to encourage other students to give their input as well if possible.

I have about a week and a half time frame in which to get Dr. Ready these questions, so the sooner the better. Thank you all for your time.

--Gabriel Walker
walkerga@vcu.edu

driverx77

Back to top Go down