VCU Student Government Forums
Welcome to SGA Forums. Please feel free to look at our periodic updates. We appreciate any feedback from your side. Please contact us at sgatech@vcu.edu if you experience any problems while accessing the forums.

Thank you,
Student Government Association

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SGA Forums. Please feel free to look at our periodic updates. We appreciate any feedback from your side. Please contact us at sgatech@vcu.edu if you experience any problems while accessing the forums.

Thank you,
Student Government Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Development Updates

2 posters

Go down

Development Updates Empty 4-3-10 update

Post  carroed Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:01 pm

This week I designed posters for Eddie's Ramentor program. I worked on posters for Earth Day events on the MCV campus, and I think Elle wants to use them for the Monroe Park campus as well. I also created posters and "tickets" to advertise for the World Cup Finals.

Eberly

carroed

Back to top Go down

Development Updates Empty 3-7-10 update

Post  carroed Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:48 am

This week I met with Roberto to talk about what needs to be done for the World Cup Event. I am working on posters and t-shirts currently. We may also do a banner or other things. I also contacted Jordan Starbuck, who is in charge of the Earth Day events on the MCV campus, to offer her some help with promoting over there.

Eberly

carroed

Back to top Go down

Development Updates Empty 3-1-10 update

Post  carroed Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:17 am

This week I made a poster for the Oregon Hill neighborhood clean up on March 6. I also worked with Elle on an Earth Day logo to be used on T-shirts and other advertisements. I think I will be helping her further with promoting the Earth Day event. I am meeting with Roberto today to talk about promoting the upcoming World Cup event.

carroed

Back to top Go down

Development Updates Empty 2-14-10 update

Post  carroed Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:34 pm

This week I have been focusing on the new SGA logo. I am making progress with it and will send out what I have in the next week or two.

Eberly

carroed

Back to top Go down

Development Updates Empty 2-7-10 update

Post  carroed Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:41 pm

This week I updated the Rams on the Hill Day poster since the date has been pushed back. I have not been able to print a large poster for the case because they are out of paper for that printer. I have continued working on a few options for the new SGA logo and hope to send that out for review soon.

Eberly

carroed

Back to top Go down

Development Updates Empty 1-30-10 update

Post  carroed Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:38 pm

This week I worked on a poster/image for Rams Day on the Hill. I am planning to go tomorrow to see about using the poster maker in the Commons to print a large version for the case outside the Commons. I am also working on a few different options for the SGA logo and will be sending that out to the executives as soon as that is ready. I also headed up the door decorating efforts for the homecoming contest. go rams.

Eberly

carroed

Back to top Go down

Development Updates Empty update 11-28-09

Post  carroed Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:24 pm

This week I have continued my work for Green Affairs. My goal is to have something ready to distribute by the end of the week. I need to talk to Brandon and Elle about some ideas I have. I am also continuing my work on the SGA logo and will send that out to the cabinet this week for their input. I also emailed Kathryn Moyers about being my deeputy and I am waiting to hear back from her.

Eberly

carroed

Back to top Go down

Development Updates Empty 11-21-09 Update

Post  carroed Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:54 pm

This week I worked on the logo for the World Cup event as well as the first poster/brochure for Green Affairs to promote sustainability among students. I am still working on the SGA logo.

Eberly

carroed

Back to top Go down

Development Updates Empty 11-14-09 Update

Post  carroed Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:04 pm

This week I have started working on adapting what I did for the Green Affairs logo to be the new SGA logo. I re-designed VCU's identity for one of my classes and I would like to talk to the committee about a new VCU logo. I am still waiting to get information from Brandon and Elle so I can begin working on the first poster for Green Affairs.

Eberly

carroed

Back to top Go down

Development Updates Empty 11-7-09 Update

Post  carroed Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:52 pm

This week I have been continuing my work on the Green Affairs logo. It is just about complete. I am going to continue working with Green Affairs on a design for the water bottle and a monthly poster series. I am waiting to receive the content for the first poster.

Eberly

carroed

Back to top Go down

Development Updates Empty Oct 31 Update

Post  carroed Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:04 pm

This week I have been working on things for Green Unity. I have been working on their logo, water bottle design, and ideas/planning for a monthly poster series. I will continue with these.

Eberly

carroed

Back to top Go down

Development Updates Empty 10-24-09 update

Post  carroed Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Sorry this is late. This week I met with Elle Chang to discuss working with Green Affairs. I am going to make a logo for them and work on a monthly poster series. The posters will promote Green Affairs and give students ideas for living more sustainably on and off campus.

Eberly

carroed

Back to top Go down

Development Updates Empty 10-17-09 update

Post  carroed Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:14 am

I talked to Kanwar about working on the new SGA website and I gathered photos for him to use for that. I also talked to Brandon about starting a poster campaign around campus to promote environmental practices. I am waiting to hear more about both of those projects. I have not heard back from John Frank Burton for over a week.

Eberly

carroed

Back to top Go down

Development Updates Empty 10-10-09 update

Post  carroed Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:26 pm

Kanwar and I are going to meet tomorrow to talk about working on the new SGA website. I am also meeting with Brandon to talk specifically about redesigning the green initiatives page. I am also finishing up the GRTC poster. I heard back from John Frank Burton, who's VCUgmail has not been working properly. He seems very amiable and willing to help where needed.

Eberly

carroed

Back to top Go down

Development Updates Empty 10-3-09 update

Post  carroed Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:50 pm

The tree for the case was sent to Uptown Color to be printed. I am waiting to hear back from them to pick up the completed print. I am still working on the poster for the GRTC transit passes and plan to complete it this week. I have not heard more about the elections posters, but I can still do that if it is needed. I contacted John Burton again and have not heard back.

Eberly

P.S. these forums confuse me.

carroed

Back to top Go down

Development Updates Empty 9-16 update

Post  Admin Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:13 pm

I received the information about the GRTC transit passes and am working on a poster to advertise that information. In addition to that I will be working on the case outside the Commons.

Eberly

Admin
Admin

http://forums.vcusga.com

Back to top Go down

Development Updates Empty Week of September 4, 2009

Post  Admin Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:56 pm

I talked to Gabe about working on the bulletin board we have outside the commons. He is going to get me the key to that and I am going to put up an SGA "family tree" on Friday as well as a poster for an upcoming event.

-Eberly

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Development Updates Empty Development Updates

Post  Admin Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:41 pm

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Development Updates Empty Re: Development Updates