VCU Student Government Forums
Welcome to SGA Forums. Please feel free to look at our periodic updates. We appreciate any feedback from your side. Please contact us at sgatech@vcu.edu if you experience any problems while accessing the forums.

Thank you,
Student Government Association

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SGA Forums. Please feel free to look at our periodic updates. We appreciate any feedback from your side. Please contact us at sgatech@vcu.edu if you experience any problems while accessing the forums.

Thank you,
Student Government Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campus Communications - what do you use/read/listen to?

2 posters

Go down

Campus Communications - what do you use/read/listen to? Empty Campus Communications - what do you use/read/listen to?

Post  driverx77 Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:28 am

Hello everyone!

My name is Justin Green and I am serving as Director of Communications for the VCU SGA. I'm curious how you get your VCU news and updates. Specifically, I'd like to understand where you go, what you read, what you listen to. For example, do you read the Commonwealth Times? Do you listen to WVCW? Do you know know what they are? We have a variety of options to reach out to our student community, but we'd like to understand what kind of tools are the most effective for reaching you. What engages/interests you?

A few thoughts:

- We have Facebook Groups for the SGA and elections. Have you joined?

- WVCW is VCU's online radio station. Check it out @ www.wvcw.org

- The Commonwealth Times is VCU's campus newspaper - it is available throughout campus.

- The VCU SGA has a new site at www.vcusga.com - if you haven't visited yet, check it out!

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks!

-Justin Green
Director of Communications, VCU SGA
greenjm2@vcu.edu

driverx77

Back to top Go down

Campus Communications - what do you use/read/listen to? Empty ?

Post  driverx77 Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:30 am

Hmmm... gotta love feedback! Twisted Evil

driverx77

Back to top Go down

Campus Communications - what do you use/read/listen to? Empty Re: Campus Communications - what do you use/read/listen to?

Post  RamRM Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:49 pm

I frequent items posted in the online Calendar of Events and the TelegRAM. It's a good starting point for directing attention to happenings, but it's hardly a comprehensive source of information.

Also, this is my first visit to the forum and the SGA's website. Frequent updates promote online readership and usability. I'll check back.

...you might be overlooking the captive audience garnished by the Stall Seat Journal.

RamRM

Back to top Go down

Campus Communications - what do you use/read/listen to? Empty Re: Campus Communications - what do you use/read/listen to?

Post  driverx77 Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:44 pm

Ahh... the good old Stall Street Journal - never forget the power of a captive audience...

I appreciate the feedback!

driverx77

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down