VCU Student Government Forums
Welcome to SGA Forums. Please feel free to look at our periodic updates. We appreciate any feedback from your side. Please contact us at sgatech@vcu.edu if you experience any problems while accessing the forums.

Thank you,
Student Government Association

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SGA Forums. Please feel free to look at our periodic updates. We appreciate any feedback from your side. Please contact us at sgatech@vcu.edu if you experience any problems while accessing the forums.

Thank you,
Student Government Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VCU Lobby Day - January 29th - Virginia General Assembly

Go down

VCU Lobby Day - January 29th - Virginia General Assembly Empty VCU Lobby Day - January 29th - Virginia General Assembly

Post  driverx77 Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:02 am

A great opportunity to lobby on behalf of VCU at the Virginia General Assembly - this is from Darrell Coffey of the SGA Senate:

I will be holding a second training session TOMORROW, Wednesday 28th from 4-6pm (a little before and after too) for those of you who could not come out tonight. Thanks to those you did, your enthusiasm was greatly appreciated!

Lobby Day is January 29th, Thursday! All day! You will need to get some talking points from me, let me know when you're going and let me talk with you about what to do while lobbying and procedure and whatnot. Training takes less than 20 minutes and is painless. Please come out if you indicated you can lobby with us, or if you're interested in doing so now.

Also, call me if you have any concerns, comments, suggestions, or can't meet at those times and I'd be happy to meet with you one on one.

Thanks so much,
Darrell Coffey
LICA Chair
540-623-0234
darrellcoffey@gmail.com

driverx77

Back to top Go down