VCU Student Government Forums
Welcome to SGA Forums. Please feel free to look at our periodic updates. We appreciate any feedback from your side. Please contact us at sgatech@vcu.edu if you experience any problems while accessing the forums.

Thank you,
Student Government Association

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SGA Forums. Please feel free to look at our periodic updates. We appreciate any feedback from your side. Please contact us at sgatech@vcu.edu if you experience any problems while accessing the forums.

Thank you,
Student Government Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guest Speaker - Richmond Councilman Charles Samuels - SGA Senate Meeting 3-16-2009 4 pm.

Go down

Guest Speaker - Richmond Councilman Charles Samuels - SGA Senate Meeting 3-16-2009 4 pm. Empty Guest Speaker - Richmond Councilman Charles Samuels - SGA Senate Meeting 3-16-2009 4 pm.

Post  driverx77 Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:31 pm

From Darrell Coffey:

Dear SGA Colleagues,

I have asked Richmond Councilman Charles Samuels to come and speak to the Senate on March 16th at 4pm. I encourage all SGA members and interested student body members to come out. I apologize for any inconvenience and scheduling issues this causes, but its truly a good experience. Councilman Samuels is young like us, and will briefly talk about what he does as on City Council and then take some questions and whatnot from people.

As SGA one of our primary concerns is to have good relations with external bodies. We have worked with the Fan Association to do a neighborhood cleanup that was very successful, as well as a clean up in Oregon Hill and a very successful Lobbying Day down at the General assembly. It is to the entire SGA's benefit if you come out for Councilman Samuels.

Thanks so much,
Darrell Coffey
SGA Student Senator
Legislative Issues Chairman

driverx77

Back to top Go down