VCU Student Government Forums
Welcome to SGA Forums. Please feel free to look at our periodic updates. We appreciate any feedback from your side. Please contact us at sgatech@vcu.edu if you experience any problems while accessing the forums.

Thank you,
Student Government Association

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SGA Forums. Please feel free to look at our periodic updates. We appreciate any feedback from your side. Please contact us at sgatech@vcu.edu if you experience any problems while accessing the forums.

Thank you,
Student Government Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secretary's Report

2 posters

Go down

Secretary's Report Empty Week of the Jan. 19-26

Post  Megan Go Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:52 am

The Executive minutes and attendance have been updated and posted on Blackboard. A Facebook event invite has been sent out to every member of SGA in hopes that we could get a group of us to attend and sit together the Homecoming men's basketball game on Feb. 7 at 7:30pm. The goal is to not only promote our organization, but to show a sense of cohesiveness within.

Megan Go

Back to top Go down

Secretary's Report Empty New Secretary, new year, new post

Post  Megan Go Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:43 pm

The minutes are finally updated! I also created a folder within the Executive Minutes folder for attendance. I will keep that updated as the semester goes on. An "X" means that you were there, a blank means that you had some bogus reason for not showing up. Joking of course, I'm sure you all had legit reasons for not being able to attend. Morgan and I made some purchasing through Office Depot on Friday for office supplies and other miscellaneous needs. I am already confirmed by resevent, so that's all good. Cabinet will now meet on Mondays at 9pm in the Canal Room, mark your calendars. I attended Joint Committee and offered my name up to be a contributing editor for the CT. We all feel that SGA should have some representation within our school's paper and we'd love to establish a "friendlier" relationship between SGA and our wonderful CT.

Megan Go

Back to top Go down

Secretary's Report Empty Progress Report

Post  JennDarkazalli Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:41 pm

Week of September 29th
1. Creating Agenda postponed.

Other Updates:
  • Mintues posted on Blackboard.
  • Created Sign-up sheets for Kanwar - Election booths outside of Harris Hall - and Morgan - Alumni Association events for October and 40th anniversary events needing SGA representation and Brunswick Dinner.
  • Printed list of available information table slots in the Commons for the next 2 weeks for Melissa (Green Affairs).
  • Obtained information for Roberto (Green Affairs) on Recycle labels company, recycled pens and recycled promotional items.
  • Prepared supplies sheet for Eddie's signature, awaiting Morgan's decission on which business card holder and which label maker to purchase.

Week of October 6th
1. Agenda?
2./3. Researched restaurants for the leadership social and SGA social. Meeting with Steven this week.
4. Created outline for binders and printed out options for binders.

Other Updates:
  • Mintues posted on Blackboard.
  • Reserved tables in Commons for Major Projects & Green Affairs on Oct. 13, 15, 20, 21.
  • Created preference survey sheet for Executive to give opinion on leadership social at Sunday meeting.
  • Business Cards are in.
  • Attending Blackboard Organization training this week and will be back with notes.

JennDarkazalli

Back to top Go down

Secretary's Report Empty Week of September 15th:

Post  Admin Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:00 am

1. Made new box labels with a label maker for all directors in Cabinet.
2. My email is not working, but Eddie added me to blackboard. I posted both last weeks minutes and this weeks minutes on Blackboard.
3. Neeru and I went over how to order office supplies. The only office supply anyone has told me we needed was a new label maker.

Created an account with Event Services to have the ability to make room reservations.
Sending email out to all of SGA to let them know to go through me to reserve the Canal Room or any other rooms.
Sending email to Cabinet letting them know to let me know if they need office supplies.
Created a Cabinet hours log book/weekly office hours book to help with meeting other cabinet members.
Posted a calendar with Canal Room reservations in SGA office.
Making signs for SGA office. Reply to this message

Admin
Admin

http://forums.vcusga.com

Back to top Go down

Secretary's Report Empty Secretary's Report

Post  Admin Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:00 am

Week of September 8th:

1. Created mail box labels.
2. Posted minutes.
3. Contact Neeru about how to order supplies.
4. Business cards are ready to be ordered once directors are official.
5. Contacted Jessica about having an SGA social.
6. Created a canal room reservations sheet.

Emailed Megan and Kenwar pictures and bio.
Turned in Application. Reply to this message

Last edited by Admin on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

http://forums.vcusga.com

Back to top Go down

Secretary's Report Empty Re: Secretary's Report

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down