VCU Student Government Forums
Welcome to SGA Forums. Please feel free to look at our periodic updates. We appreciate any feedback from your side. Please contact us at sgatech@vcu.edu if you experience any problems while accessing the forums.

Thank you,
Student Government Association

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SGA Forums. Please feel free to look at our periodic updates. We appreciate any feedback from your side. Please contact us at sgatech@vcu.edu if you experience any problems while accessing the forums.

Thank you,
Student Government Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Communication Updates

2 posters

Go down

Communication Updates Empty SMC - Student Media Commission

Post  driverx77 Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:17 am

I sent an email to Stephanie Lynch so that we can identify and screen interested individuals for the SMC appointment. Updates will follow.

-Justin

driverx77

Back to top Go down

Communication Updates Empty MyVCU Portal Poll - Constitutional Referendum

Post  driverx77 Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:03 am

We've set up a MyVCU portal poll to clarify some information regarding the Constitutional referendum. This poll is a series of 4 questions (the portlet must be refreshed after every question) and the last question includes an open ended response field. The poll will run until September 28th.

As always, if there are any suggestions for portal polls, just let me know and I will get them coordinated with the MyVCU portal.

-Justin

driverx77

Back to top Go down

Communication Updates Empty Communication Updates

Post  Admin Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Admin
Admin

http://forums.vcusga.com

Back to top Go down

Communication Updates Empty Re: Communication Updates

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content